“Kinchitkaram Dharma Samsthapanam” is a new public trust set up in November 2018 with the main objective of “contributing its little mite in reaching the glories of our Sanatana Dharma to the masses, especially our children and youth”, which is need of the hour.
The new Trust will have its center at Chennai, and Velukkudi Sri. U.Ve. Krishnan Swamy will be the Chief Patron, under whose guidance the Trust will work towards fulfilling its objective.
Amongst others, its activities will broadly include:
- Pracharam especially amongst the youth and children and in the smaller towns and villages about the essence of Sanatana Dharma and works forming part of it such as Bhagavad Gita, Vedas, Vedantas, Divyaprabandhas, Itihasa Puranas, Life and History of Alwars and Acharyas.
- Spreading awareness of morals, value systems, rich heritage, tradition and culture associated with Sanatana Dharama, and encourage the masses to adopt and adapt them into their daily lives and instill in them a sense of pride about Sanatana Dharma and pass it on to the next generation
- Maintenance of Historical Sites: Renovation, maintenance of our ancient temples, nandavanams, pushkarnis, etc
- Conducting Yatras to Puranic holy places
- Establishing and running “Goshalas”
- Workshop for children and youth to reinforce our glorious tradition and values.