Kinchitkaram Dharma Samsthapanam Trust believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing a booking. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the booking have been communicated and initiated the process of shipping them.
In case you feel that the product received is damaged, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- Booking made cannot be cancelled and money will not be refunded. Remittance is considered as donation for Trust’s causes
Shipping & Delivery Policy
- Shipping of calendar will be done from 1st Jan 2019 onwards.
- In case, if the calendar is returned back to us, you can contact us at 044 2466 2728 and request us to resend the calendar.
- It is the responsibility of the person who booked calendar to collect from our Mylapore Centre if the courier is undelivered and returns back to us for second time. Such undelivered couriers can be collected against the production of donation acknowledgement auto-generated from our website and against the production of booker’s ID proof.